Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The New Car

I recently bought a new car, and I am now wise enough (I won’t say old enough, but yeah, that too) to know how to do this without being screwed. But, that wasn’t always the case. The first car I bought, a cute Triumph convertible, sat in the car repair shop almost as much as I had it with me. I learned the hard way that I needed a reliable car that I could afford and that looks were not the most important factor.

If you are in the market for a new car, the best advice I can give you is to prepare. Figure out what type of car is going to best suit your lifestyle, read car reviews and find out the fair price of the car. I spelled out the process for readers of “The Nest” online magazine. Maybe the article, Steps for Buying a New Car, can help you. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment